Wednesday, November 25, 2015

5-Minute Film Festival

I've recently decided to go back to school. I will be earning my 2nd master's degree. This will be a Master of Science in Instructional Design and Online Learning. You can learn more about the program and Capella University here Instructional Design & Online Learning.

This will put me over the 100K threshold in student loans so I'm hoping this degree will bolster my career so I can begin making those payments and bring down that debt.

Anyway, the introductory course I'm in right now requires us to engage in discussion posts. The discussion post for this week was: research and share two strategies that would allow you to create and protect an inclusive setting. I had to read a couple of peer-reviewed articles and other resources about the topic and I came across this video playlist at Edutopia

Edutopia: 5-Minute Film Festival

One of the videos is about a young man named Tyler. You listen to the rest. It's 8 minutes long but well worth your time. 




No comments:

Post a Comment